Staub’s 10” Grill Pan is heavyweight and built to last. This cast iron Grill Pan features ridges on the bottom of the pan which elevates your food and separates the drippings. The square shape of this Grill Pan as well as the pour spouts keep things clean when pouring liquids.
Cast iron may be slow to heat up but retains heat for an extended period of time, diffuses it slowly and distributes it evenly. Featuring a smooth enamel coated base, surface scratches are prevented so these dishes are safe to use on any surface. Staub’s signature black matte enamel interior is easy to clean and does not require seasoning like traditional raw cast iron. The high-quality enamel used in Staub offers improved resistance to thermal shocks and scratching.
Also available in 12" size and other colours.
For best results:
- Heat slowly and use on low to medium heat.
- If using high heat, bring up to temperature gradually.
- Allow dish to cool before washing.
- Completely dry before storing.
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, oven and broiler compatible up to 500ºF/260°C.
- Without handle and pour spout: 12" L x 12" W x 2" H / 30.5m L x 30.5cm W x 5cm H.
- With handle and pour spout: 19" L x 14" W x 2" H / 48cm L x 35.5cm W x 5cm H.
Made in France.
Staub Limited Lifetime Warranty.
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance