Staub’s 10” Fry Pan is heavyweight and built to last. This cast iron Fry Pan yields amazing results when browning and sautéing. Cast iron may be slow to heat up but retains heat for an extended period of time, diffuses it slowly and distributes it evenly. Featuring a smooth enamel coated base, surface scratches are prevented so these dishes are safe to use on any surface.
Staub’s signature black matte enamel interior is easy to clean and does not require seasoning like traditional raw cast iron. The high-quality enamel used in Staub offers improved resistance to thermal shocks and scratching.
Also available in 12" and other colours.
For best results:
- Heat slowly and use on low to medium heat.
- If using high heat, bring up to temperature gradually.
- Allow dish to cool before washing.
- Completely dry before storing.
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, oven and broiler compatible up to 500ºF/260°C.
- Without handles: 10.25” diameter, 2.5” high / 26cm diameter, 6.5cm high.
- With handles and pour spouts: 17” L x 12” W x 2.5” H / 43cm L x 30.5cm W x 6.5cm H.
Made in France.
Staub Limited Lifetime Warranty.
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance