Staub’s Teapot is heavyweight and built to last. This cast iron Teapot is beautiful enough to bring straight from your stovetop to your table. Staub’s signature enamelled interior does not absorb flavours or odours and the metal handles flip up to lock the lid in place to make pouring safe.
Cast iron may be slow to heat up but retains heat for an extended period of time. Featuring a smooth enamel coated base, surface scratches are prevented so these dishes are safe to use on any surface. The high-quality enamel used in Staub offers improved resistance to thermal shocks and scratching.
For best results:
- Heat slowly and use on low to medium heat.
- If using high heat, bring up to temperature gradually.
- Allow teapot to cool before washing.
- Completely dry before storing.
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, oven and broiler compatible up to 500ºF/260°C.
- Without pouring spout and lid: 6.75” diameter, 4” high / 17cm diameter, 10cm high.
- With pouring spout and lid: 8.25” L x 6.75” W x 6” H / 21cm L x 17cm W x 15cm H.
Made in France.
Staub Limited Lifetime Warranty.
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance