This cast-aluminum Belgian Waffler from Nordic Ware requires no electricity--just place the Stovetop Belgian Waffle Maker over any stovetop, pour on batter, and press down for scrumptious, light, golden Belgian Waffles with deep pockets to hold butter, syrup, ice cream, or other topping.
Nordic Ware's Stovetop Belgian Waffler makes waffles approximately 8 inches square, which are divisible into 4 smaller waffles roughly 3.75 inches square. Includes one Belgian waffle recipe. Proudly made in the USA.
1.Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Interlocking hinges separate easily for cleaning.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surface. A long-bristle brush will help clean hard-to-reach areas.
4. If batter should run out of Waffle, wipe with wet sponge immediately to avoid baked-on batter.
1. Prepare waffle recipe.
2. Lightly spray or brush Waffler with vegetable oil.
3. Preheat Waffler on medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Pour 1 cup of batter into center of Waffler and close the top. Cook for about 1 minute, then flip Waffler and cook on the other side for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove waffles with plastic fork or spatula.
Cooking Surface: L: 7.25 in. W: 7.25 in. H: 0.63 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 3.19 lbs
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance