This is more than just a spatula. It’s also a stirrer, a tasting spoon, and serveware all in one. And as a spatula, it’s a dynamo, getting right up against the curved sides of a wok to turn every little bit of food. The bamboo means it’s made from a sustainable, eco-friendly material that resists heat and moisture and is gentle enough to never harm your nonstick surfaces.
Joyce Chen 14" Burnished Bamboo Stir Fry Spatula Features:
- Angled perfectly to trace along a wok’s curved sides so no food gets scorched
- Consciously made from sustainable bamboo
- Gentle on nonstick and seasoned surfaces
- Burnished finishing resists heat and moisture to last longer
- Dishwasher safe
- Length: 3"
- Width: 0.75"
- Height: 14"
- Limited lifetime warranty
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance