Chef-designed and kitchen-proven with sustainability at the core, Thomas Keller’s tri-ply clad Insignia Stainless Steel Sauté Pan raises the bar for professional culinary performance with purpose-built cookware focused on exceptional results while remaining eco-friendly. Designed by Chef Keller, this Insignia sauté pan boasts a bespoke handle to rest comfortably in your hand, significantly reduce heat transfer with the thoughtfully placed heat vent, and is seamlessly fastened to the pan to eliminate one of the hardest to clean crevices.
The triple-bonded 18/10 stainless steel construction featuring Hestan’s exclusive ProCore™ aluminum, delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing. In addition, you’ll find that the sauté pan has 20% greater cooking surface area than traditional skillets for better heating, browning, and enhanced flavor, and is finished with TITUM™ nonstick, multi-layer system - the world’s most durable nonstick. Durable, innovative sealed rims make this thoughtfully crafted pan 100% dishwasher safe, while purposeful engineering accommodates a wide range of culinary needs including oven safe to 500°F.
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- BESPOKE HANDLE DESIGN - Ergonomically crafted handle boasts a seamless-fit handle that eliminates food build-up for easy cleaning, while the heat vent is designed to reduce heat transfer by up to 20%
- OPTIMAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Italian crafted sauté pan is made from tri-ply clad stainless steel with ProCore™ aluminum core for optimum culinary performance
- ECO-CONSCIOUS - Sustainability is the core of Insignia from universal lids for reduced clutter and manufacturing waste, to packaging made from recycled materials for an all around environmentally conscious cookware collection
- DURABLE, INNOVATIVE RIMS - Stainless steel nonstick sauté pan features sealed rims to reduce wear and tear while ensuring 100% dishwasher safe capability and flared for drip free pouring
- CHEF-INSPIRED RIVETS - Designed for the culinary creative, this sauté pan features flush rivets, making it easy to clean by preventing food build-up, while being ideal for stacking and nesting
- CONVENIENCE WITHIN REACH - Italian made stainless sauté pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and is oven safe to 500°F to accommodate a wide range of recipes
- USE AND CARE - Metal utensil safe, oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 500°F, dishwasher safe, suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Hestan Thomas Keller Insignia cookware set is backed by a lifetime warranty
DETAILS YOU'LL LOVE
- Sealed Rims
- PFOA Free
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Superior pan geometry
- Ergonomic seamless-fit handle
- Sustainable products and packaging
- Induction capable
- Handcrafted in Italy
8.5" TITUM™ Nonstick Saute Pan: 8.54 in. diam., 2.91 in. high
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance