What's a Swedish Dishcloth?
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949 and are made from: 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton.
Replaces paper towels + sponges
* 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day.
* One Swedish Dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
* It absorbs 20x its weight.
* It is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
* It air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
Cleans most household surfaces
* Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
* Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
* Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass.
* Cleans virtually streak-free.
* Can be washed 200 times
* It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
* It can also be boiled or microwaved (when damp) for one minute.
* Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Lasts several months and is biodegradable . It is 100% natural and printed with water based inks. You can even compost it!
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance