The WireMonkey lame provides ultimate fine control for scoring your bread in a compact ambidextrous design. The Japanese Feather Hi-Stainless Platinum coated double edge blade is stored safely in the lame.
The Sourdough Podcast model of the UFO was created to help Mike Hilburn fund his fabulous show all about bakers. On the front is a modified version of The Sourdough Podcast logo and on the back, the text, "The Sourdough Podcast."
Here are some of the benefits of the WireMonkey Lame:
- Ultimate fine control over scoring.
- Ambidextrous design.
- No more cuts for blade holders!
- Blade is easily stored inside for safety.
- No thumb nuts to snag on your dough.
- No more lost blades (if you are a blade holder, you know what I'm talking about).
- Handmade and designed by me in the good old USA.
One Japanese Feather Hi-Stainless Platinum coated double edge blade included.
Cheers and happy scoring!