The WireMonkey UFO bread lame provides ultimate fine control for scoring your bread in a compact ambidextrous design. The Japanese Feather Hi-Stainless Platinum coated double edge blade is stored safely in the lame.
Number four in the UFO line up is made from 100% recycled paper. It is durable and the perfect material for kitchen use. The UFO Corbeau is matte black and the texture is addictive to the touch. The stainless hardware is custom and the screw features a ball end for comfort.
Here are some of the benefits of the UFO Lame:
- Ultimate fine control over scoring.
- No more cuts for blade holders!
- Blade is easily stored inside for safety.
- No thumb nuts to snag on your dough.
- No more lost blades (if you are a blade holder, you know what I'm talking about).
- Handmade and designed by me in the good old USA.
One Japanese Feather Hi-Stainless Platinum coated double edge blade included.
The razor is wrapped in paper inside the lame when you receive it. Please be careful when handling.
Cheers and happy scoring!