What's a Swedish Dishcloth?
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949 and are made from: 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton.
Replaces paper towels + sponges
* 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day.
* One Swedish Dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
* It absorbs 20x its weight.
* It is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
* It air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
Cleans most household surfaces
* Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
* Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
* Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass.
* Cleans virtually streak-free.
* Can be washed 200 times
* It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
* It can also be boiled or microwaved (when damp) for one minute.
* Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Lasts several months and is biodegradable It is 100% natural and printed with water based inks. You can even compost it!