This 3.8L / 4-Qt round braiser from Staub is heavyweight and built to last. These enamelled cast iron braisers are beautiful and functional - great for serving straight from the stove or oven. Most foods benefit from basting and with the patented Chistera Drop Structure on the lid of this braiser, continuous, even basting is done for you. Featuring a smooth enamel coated base, surface scratches are prevented so these dishes are safe to use on any surface.
Staub’s signature black matte enamel interior is used for a non-stick surface. Cast iron may be slow to heat up but retains heat for an extended period of time, diffuses it slowly and distributes it evenly. The high-quality enamel used in Staub offers improved resistance to thermal shocks and scratching.
For best results:
- Heat slowly and use on low to medium heat.
- If using high heat, bring up to temperature gradually.
- Allow dish to cool before washing.
- Completely dry before storing.
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, oven and broiler compatible up to 500ºF/260°C.
- Without handles and lid: 11.25” diameter, 2.75” high / 29cm diameter, 7cm high.
- With handles: 14” L x 11.25 W x 5.25” H / 36cm L x 29cm W x 13.5cm H.
Made in France.
Staub Limited Lifetime Warranty.