This 15cm / 5.9", 0.25-Qt oval stackable dish from Staub is heavyweight and built to last. These enamelled cast iron dishes are beautiful and functional - great for serving straight from the stove or oven. When it comes to roasted potatoes, caramelizing or broiling your dish to get a nice finish, this piece is an easy choice. Featuring a smooth enamel coated base, surface scratches are prevented so these dishes are safe to use on any surface and store conveniently nested in each other when they’re not in use.
Staub’s signature black matte enamel interior is used for a non-stick surface. Cast iron may be slow to heat up but retains heat for an extended period of time, diffuses it slowly and distributes it evenly. The high-quality enamel used in Staub offers improved resistance to thermal shocks and scratching.
Also available in other oval sizes and round sizes.
For best results:
- Heat slowly and use on low to medium heat.
- If using high heat, bring up to temperature gradually.
- Allow dish to cool before washing.
- Completely dry before storing.
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, oven and broiler compatible up to 500ºF/260°C.
- Without handles: 5.75" L x 4" W x 1" H / 14.5cm L x 10cm W x 2.5cm H.
- With handles: 7.75" L x 4" W x 1.75" H / 20cm L x 10cm W x 4.5cm H.
Made in France.
Staub Limited Lifetime Warranty.