This 2.8L / 3-Qt Pumpkin Cocotte from Staub is heavyweight and built to last. This special artichoke shaped enamelled cast iron cocotte is beautiful and functional - great for serving straight from the stove top and oven. They yield amazing results when slow-cooking and braising but also when making soups and stews. This cocotte comes with an extra-heavy lid to seal in moisture for tender, flavourful results. A smooth enamel coated base, surface scratches are prevented so these dishes are safe to use on any surface.
Staub’s signature black matte enamel interior is easy to clean and does not require seasoning like traditional raw cast iron. Cast iron may be slow to heat up but retains heat for an extended period of time, diffuses it slowly and distributes it evenly. The high-quality enamel used in Staub offers improved resistance to thermal shocks and scratching.
Also available in other shapes and colours.
For best results:
- Heat slowly and use on low to medium heat.
- If using high heat, bring up to temperature gradually.
- Allow dish to cool before washing.
- Completely dry before storing.
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, oven and broiler compatible up to 500ºF/260°C.
- Without handles and lid: 8.75” / 22cm diameter, 4.25” / 11cm high .
- With handles: 11.25” L x 8.75” W x 7.75” H / 28.5cm L x 22cm W x 19.5cm H.
Made in France.
Staub Limited Lifetime Warranty.