High-performance Shun Classic knives are now available with a contemporary natural look. The Classic Blonde collection marries the exceptional Damascus-style blades of the Classic series with PakkaWood handles in a light-colored wood tone. Featuring a VG-MAX super-steel core and microthin layers of stainless steel, this chef's knife is ultra-sharp, lightweight and deftly balanced for all-purpose cutting.
- VG-MAX super-steel blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating variegated look reminiscent of Damascus-style blade.
- Long, slightly curved blade is efficient for both slicing and chopping.
- Exceptionally sharp cutting edge is long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Blonde PakkaWood handle resists moisture and features D-shape to sit comfortably in hand.
- NSF-certified knife meets high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
6" Chef's Knife: 6" blade, 6" handle; 4.8 oz.
- Stainless-steel bolster and end cap.
- Full-tang construction provides strength and balance.
- Double-bevel Japanese blade is hand sharpened to 16-degree angle on each side.
- PakkaWood is made of genuine hardwood infused with resin for moisture-resistance, strength and durability.
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance