- Moka Induction is the first Moka suitable for use on induction hobs, with an aluminum upper part, the same material as the classic Moka Express, combined with Stainless Steel boiler, suitable for induction hobs
- New Moka Induction is Made in Europe by Bialetti , the inventor of the original Moka Express pot, and recognizable by the one and only gentleman with moustache gracing it a symbol of originality and quality
- How to use Bialetti Moka Induction: fill the boiler up to the safety valve, fill the filter up with ground coffee, close the moka pot and place it on the stovetop, as soon as Moka Induction starts to gurgle, turn the fire off and coffee will be ready
- One size for each need: Bialetti Moka Induction sizes are measured in Espresso Cups, coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers
- Cleaning instructions: your Bialetti Moka Induction must only cleaned by rinsing every component with simple water, do not use any detergent nor put it in the dishwasher, as it damages the product and the taste of your coffee
shop with confidence
Julia and team work hard to find the best of the best in kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware and small appliances. We've done the research so you don't have to.
why Hestan nanobond?
click here to learn more about why Hestan NanoBond is unmatched in quality and performance