The WireMonkey lame provides ultimate fine control for scoring your bread in a compact ambidextrous design. The Japanese Feather Hi-Stainless Platinum coated double edge blade is stored safely in the lame.
Here are some of the benefits of the WireMonkey Lame:
- Ultimate fine control over scoring.
- Ambidextrous design.
- No more cuts for blade holders!
- Blade is easily stored inside for safety.
- No thumb nuts to snag on your dough.
- No more lost blades (if you are a blade holder, you know what I'm talking about).
- Handmade and designed by me in the good old USA.
One Japanese Feather Hi-Stainless Platinum coated double edge blade included.
Cheers and happy scoring!